Thursday, August 5, 2010

UPDATE

Due to an injury, I will be out of work for the foreseeable future. I will also most likely be undergoing surgery in the coming weeks. So, due to these circumstances, I will no longer be posting reviews. Not to say that I'll never review again, as I have plans for later on this year. However, I just can't focus on my issues and spend the time necessary to get these reviews up. In the meantime, I will keep posting the blank templates that are currently on the page, as a means of documenting what I am watching. It'll also make it easier if I decide to jump back in.

Thanks for reading everyone. I appreciate it.

1 comment:

EileenWanita said...

I'll miss the reviews, but I totally understand. Writing a review for every single movie I watch is hard enough, and you watch more than I do.