Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Update

Today is the 111th day of the year. I'm well ahead of the 365 in 365 pace I've set for myself. That actually surprises me a bit considering how many days I've actually gone without watching anything at all. I guess the marathon days wind up paying off eventually. If you factor in all the stuff we've caught theatrically, I'm even further ahead. Eventually, once I catch those movies on dvd, I'll update the reviews and get them numbered as well.

As of this moment, I am completely caught up on my reviews. While I love the idea of sharing my thoughts on what I've watched, sometimes the idea of actually doing so becomes a bit of a chore. I know I'm not the world's best reviewer or anything, but there still is an effort being put into all of my reviews. I've entertained the idea of nixing the reviews completely but I always find myself going right back to it.

Anyway, that's where this whole thing stands at this point in time. I'm just amazed at myself that I've been maintaining this whole time.

No comments: